Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: Lunar
À: Tails user experience & user interface design
Nouveaux-sujets: [Tails-ux] Encrypted Storage [was: Greeter mockups]
Sujet: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups
Alan:
> We're currently working on a summary of our proposal:
> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/greeter_revamp_UI/design_rationale_phase1/

Awesome work!

A minor comment on the behavior when entering passphrases:

> If the password is wrong:
>
> Storage [more info]
> [ooooooooooooooooo......................] [icon: pad closed] [enable]

If the passphrase is wrong, I think the input field should be cleared
entirely. This is pretty standard behavior with keyboard interaction. It
also makes it more clear that the passphrase has actually been tried and
is wrong as people might fail to notice the spinner.

--
Lunar                                             <lunar@???>