Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups

Author: Alan
To: tails-ux
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter mockups
Hi,

spencerone@??? wrote:
> Word. So a low-tech resolution is needed, then, yeah? Maybe a simple
> background image and dialog color/font changes are enough to spoof
> another OS.

Things aren't that easy. Please see
https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/update_camouflage_for_jessie/

> Word. Here[0] is the requested info. It is also on the blueprint[1].

Great!

> It is a .pdf. There was too much info to add to the webpage and editing
> tips didn't seem to explain how to add a new page to link to (or I
> overlooked it).

May you please send me the source of this PDF so that I can modify the
blueprint? Also I'd like to go through passed threads and explain other
choices we've made before, in order to present a comprehensive summary
of things.

> >> Would you want a Redline document with stuff called out?
> >>

> > What is a redline document?
> >

> A document with pixel-perfect alignment/spacing callouts used to
> establish designated composition of elements, and then track their
> changes. A DIY visual ticket/bug/change tracker, if you will.

If it's fine to you, I'd like to:

- finalize the presentation of our proposal and call for
reviews/comments (this month)
- start integrating things in Glade/GTK and ask this list for comments.

I don't think that this document is needed, but if you do, feel free to
create it and point me to documentation on how to use it.

Cheers