Re: [Tails-project] CCCamp CFP

Author: sajolida
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] CCCamp CFP
emmapeel:
> Jurre van Bergen:
>> On 07/30/2015 11:17 AM, emmapeel wrote:
>>> sycamoreone:
>>>
>>> And maybe if we are several we could set up a table or something?
>>
>> I'm up for something like this, a place where we could sit and where
>> people can ask questions, give donations and welcome new contributors
>> would be nice!
>>
> OK, so we were talking in irc the other day, and there is already
> scheduled a Lightning talk about Tails goal/usecase.

I talk with Emma Peel about that this other day and I think that a
lightning talk about Tails goals might be nice, especially if it's to
clarify it's non-goals and debunk myths. I suspect most of the camp
attendees to know more or less what Tails is so only stating what they
already know might not be enough.

Still, even more than that, I would find it super useful to explain our
roadmap and plans for 2016-2017. In generic terms maybe but that could
trigger some feedback or bring in some volunteers or knowledge that we
need. Think about the multiplatform installer for example.