Re: [Tails-project] CCCamp CFP

Author: Jurre van Bergen
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] CCCamp CFP
On 07/30/2015 11:17 AM, emmapeel wrote:
> sycamoreone:
>> Jurre van Bergen:
>>> https://events.ccc.de/2015/04/09/call-for-participation-chaos-communication-camp-2015/
>> While it is way past the due date for the submission of talks and
>> workshops, there is still the possibility to do some Tails related
>> "Project", a "Self-organized Session" or just some informal something.
>>
>> Would anybody be interested in participating?
>>
> Yes, I am!
> I still have no ticket, though. But if I get to the camp and there is
> more people interested I am up for giving a Lightning Talk about what we
> did and what we plan to do next months...

Agreed, would be good to hold a lightning talk and show that we aren't
always lurking in the shadows and we're a pretty bunch of fine people.

> And maybe if we are several we could set up a table or something?

I'm up for something like this, a place where we could sit and where
people can ask questions, give donations and welcome new contributors
would be nice!

Best,
Jurre