[Tails-l10n] weblate update

Author: emmapeel
To: Tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] weblate update
Thanks for the first round of inputs, the translation platform is
working better now.

Any person that wants an account, please let me know.

I remind you that the SSL certificate has the SHA1 fingerprint

11:4C:21:CB:2B:5F:C5:05:83:81:D4:A3:E8:B4:BD:CD:14:45:7D:FB

and it is accessible from https://weblate.451f.org:8889/projects/tails

Also now I have added some more languages, and it pushes to

https://git-tails.immerda.ch/weblate/tails

(apart of pulling from https://git-tails.immerda.ch/tails )

Now most people should be able to save translations and not only suggest
them.

You can also download the .po file, translate it, and upload again in
case you want to check with your wiki local copy first....

There is going to be a translation sprint for new languages and it would
be nice to know if there are any problems with some time in advance.