[Tails-dev] Raspberry Pi relay or exit node

Author: Impact Media Productions
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Raspberry Pi relay or exit node
I am willing to donate a significant portion of my available bandwidth
using Raspberry Pi builds, but I am not a developer and I cannot seem
to find a working tutorial on how to get an image up and running.

I would venture a guess and say that there are probably a LOT of
people like me out there would would spend the money on a Pi and plug
it in to donate bandwidth, if they had a way to download an image that
only required a few tweaks to get up and running.

Is anyone in the group willing to create a base image and some easy to
follow instructions for how to get a Pi up and running as as a relay
or even an exit node?

Please let me know.

I have (2) Pi version 2 units sitting here ready to go that I could
use as either relays or nodes.

Thanks.