Re: [Tails-project] Talk at DebConf

Author: kurono
To: tails-project
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Talk at DebConf
Hi,

This is the list of required information I have prepared to propose a
talk at DebianConf15
(https://summit.debconf.org/debconf15/propose_meeting/):

* Title:

Tails: a technical overview.

Tails is a Debian GNU/Linux based live system that aims to preserve
user privacy
and anonymity. This talk gives an overview on the technical details
behind Tails,
how privacy, anonymity and security are enforced on top of Debian. We
will explain
the challenges that Tails faces. This talk also presents the current
Tails project roadmap
and future goals, and the evolution of the relation with Debian, from
a technical
point of view.

* Event type, you most likely want to submit a Talk or a BoF:

Talk

* Duration of the event:

20 min

* Track:

    Security Hacking and cryptography.

* URLs that give extra information about your event:

https://tails.boum.org/

* Video recording desired/permitted:

? (I don't have any problem with it).

* Notes for Content Team (Optional; any private information
you want to pass to the content team: scheduling, co-presenters, etc):

Submitted for the Open Weekend event.
Presenter: kurono.
co-presenters: Intrigeri.

@BitingBird: Could you send me some material you have used for it?

> In any case, I'll happily be in the room in case there are questions
> you don't feel like answering. And if needed, feel free to delegate
> a small part of the talk to me (as long as I don't have to deal with
> the largest part, I guess I can prepare a small chapter or two).

I think I would feel more comfortable if you speak at least about the
roadmap
section.

Cheers,

Kurono