Re: [Tails-project] Talk at DebConf

Author: intrigeri
Subject: Re: [Tails-project] Talk at DebConf
Hi,

kurono wrote (11 Jun 2015 07:44:24 GMT) :
> I could do it :)

Great :) Perhaps you could team up with BitingBird, who also
volunteered and has some experience talking in public about Tails?

In any case, I'll happily be in the room in case there are questions
you don't feel like answering. And if needed, feel free to delegate
a small part of the talk to me (as long as I don't have to deal with
the largest part, I guess I can prepare a small chapter or two).

> Should I prepare something for Monday?

Yes, please. For further information, see:
https://mailman.boum.org/pipermail/tails-dev/2015-June/009056.html

If time permits, feel free to submit your draft here so that we can
help improve it.