Re: [Freepto] Errores actualizando Freepto / Errors updating…

Author: aab3r
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] Errores actualizando Freepto / Errors updating Freepto
Hi!

Ok, i think i got it. I did a new freepto install, enabled persistence
and rebooted. I put on hold fuse and ntfs-3g, and then i ran apt-get
update and apt-get dist-upgrade. This time, everything went fine.

Two concerns though:

1) If upgrading initramfs-tool should not be done, i guess those two
packages should be "holded" in the freepto image.

2) Both packages have newer versions in wheezy and are marked
"Security", so i guess is important to update them...

The problem is kind of solved now, but i'd like to hear your thoughts
about the concerns. And please let me know if you need me to make any
other test.

Greetings!