Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: DebConf15: Call for Proposals

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: Public mailing list about the Tails project
Anciens-sujets: [Tails-project] Fwd: DebConf15: Call for Proposals
Sujet: Re: [Tails-project] Fwd: DebConf15: Call for Proposals
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (19 Mar 2015 14:54:22 GMT) :
> some of us might want to give talks or organize workshops there, so
> let's coordinate about this. ETA for submission is June 15th.

For the record, I personally won't submit any event for DebConf15 (not
that I would not like to, but I need to lower my amount of commitments
in general, and this one feels totally optional to me, and didn't
raise much collective enthusiasm anyway).