Re: [Tails-dev] review'n'merge: feature/7976-disallow-lan-in…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] review'n'merge: feature/7976-disallow-lan-in-tor-browser
Hi,

for the record, #8711 ("Investigate how we could improve the error
message when browsing LAN from usual Tor Browser") was initially seen
as blocking this work, and anonym's current proposal is to postpone
that part, and to treat with with a priority level "depending on how
much trouble it causes our front desk team".

I'm personally fine with this proposal.

Note that #8711 is about *investigating*, not about actually fixing
the problem. I suspect this investigation will show that fixing the
problem is non-trivial, and if that's the case, then IMO it should be
low-priority.