Re: [Tails-l10n] (hold) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet…

Author: Muri Nicanor
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (hold) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.de.po
hi,

On 05/23/2015 08:42 PM, spriver wrote:
> I reviewed the changes, I made a small edit. We should agree upon the
> mentioned issues and then we could proceed.

[..]
> https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails
> branch: review-de_networkmanager
> commit: 98f9872d Review of Muri's edit's and small correction

i'm okey with the change ;)

>>> I've found a problem in the english master site, at the end of
>>> the page there is a sentence: "For more information about
>>> NetworkManager, open GNOME Help and choose Networking, web, email
>>> & chat." It refers to the GNOME Help from our doc to the section
>>> "Networking, web, email & chat" that does not exist (anymore?).

actually, this refers to the GNOME Help application in tails
(Anwendungen -> Zubehör -> Hilfe) and there i have 'Netzwerk, Web,
E-Mail und Chat' as one topic.

>> another thing i stumbled upon: why is it always a 'local network'?
>> when i connect to 3G or GSM i would not discribe that as a local
>> network...
> I think the term "network" would be sufficient?

i think so too.

i think i'll create a ticket for the 'network' terminology and if you're
oke with the GNOME Help thing we can merge this ;)

cheers,
muri