Re: [Tails-l10n] (hold) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet…

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (hold) [de] wiki/src/doc/anonymous_internet/networkmanager.de.po
Hi,
I reviewed the changes, I made a small edit. We should agree upon the
mentioned issues and then we could proceed.

However, please review:

https://gitlab.com/spriver/tails
branch: review-de_networkmanager
commit: 98f9872d Review of Muri's edit's and small correction

On 05/23/2015 14:19, Muri Nicanor wrote:

>> I've found a problem in the english master site, at the end of
>> the page there is a sentence: "For more information about
>> NetworkManager, open GNOME Help and choose Networking, web, email
>> & chat." It refers to the GNOME Help from our doc to the section
>> "Networking, web, email & chat" that does not exist (anymore?).
>>
>> What should we do about this?
> another thing i stumbled upon: why is it always a 'local network'?
> when i connect to 3G or GSM i would not discribe that as a local
> network...

I think the term "network" would be sufficient? Or are there any other
ideas?

Cheers,

spriver