[Freepto] question about creating a freepto .ova file

Author: terry123
To: freepto
Subject: [Freepto] question about creating a freepto .ova file
Hi, Im a beginner/intermediate user and Im trying to make a secure setup.
I dont want to use TAILS because I read it isnt compatible with VPN.

I want to create an .ova file from freepto to use in VMware Fusion so I
can boot it but still transfer files to my host. In the beginning Im
prompted to answer what kind of Linux Freepto is. Its Debian right? But is
it Debian 6.X or 7.X etc?

Maybe there is a tutorial out there on how to create an .ova file from
freepto? Or better yet, an actual .ova file for freepto? Linux Liberte has
one of these, but I think the project is discontinued and in any case has
not been updated since 2012.

Any help would be much appreciated. I looked around quite a bit and could
not find much info on this. I could even give a BTC tip!!!

thanks