Re: [Freepto] [RFT] gpg keyserver broken

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] [RFT] gpg keyserver broken
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 11:48:47PM +0200, boyska wrote:
>On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 03:09:13PM +0200, boyska wrote:
>>That's how to test:
>
>I did some preliminary test myself. Despite this, I'd like to have
>someone else testing it, as always.

Some replies to this request for test have occurred away from this
mailing list, basicly confirming that the current branch
fix-gpg-keyserver-ca improved the situation.
There have been some report that gpg operations are not _always_
working, sometimes tls errors occure. This *might* be keyservers' fault,
but I am not sure.

>Developers: I think this is important enough for freepto 1.0.2 to be
>released as soon as we can. Do you agree?

I'd like to receive some feedback before going on.

--
boyska