Re: [Freepto] [RFT] gpg keyserver broken

Author: boyska
To: Everything about freepto
Subject: Re: [Freepto] [RFT] gpg keyserver broken
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 03:09:13PM +0200, boyska wrote:
>That's how to test:

I did some preliminary test myself. Despite this, I'd like to have
someone else testing it, as always.

>TEST1: thunderbird
>======================

OK

>TEST2: command line
>======================

OK

>BONUS tests
>=====================
>
>It is very appreciated if you can:
>* run the previous tests multiple times

OK

>* run the previous tests with different keys

OK

>* try a "send key" operation after a successful search

sometimes a keyserver fail while sending. I suppose this is entirely its
fault. Nevertheless, I suppose that hkps.pool.sks-keyservers.net is the
best pool we can choose.

So, anyone, please double-check that this build works fine.
Developers: I think this is important enough for freepto 1.0.2 to be
released as soon as we can. Do you agree?

--
boyska