Re: [Tails-l10n] Website statistics

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Website statistics
Hi,

for my Nginx logs I have tested this command:

zcat /var/log/nginx/access.log.*.gz | visitors -p 10000 /dev/stdin -o te
xt

resp. for a nice html page as output:

zcat /var/log/nginx/access.log.*.gz | visitors -p 10000 /dev/stdin -o
html > visitors.html

The value after the option -p depends on how many different pages were
accessed. To gather them I used this command:

zcat /var/log/nginx/access.log.*.gz | visitors /dev/stdin -o text |
grep "Different pages" | awk '{print $5}'

The last printed value should be the wanted number.

This should work (At least I hope so ;) )

Cheers,

spriver