Re: [Tails-l10n] Website statistics

Author: intrigeri
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Website statistics
Hi,

spriver wrote (26 Apr 2015 06:50:10 GMT) :
> are there any (of course anonymous) statistics of the Tails website?

We have no such thing generated automatically, but we can retrieve the
access logs (that contain no IP address) and from there do whatever
we want.

> For me the documentation section of the website would be the most
> interesting part, I think it would be interesting to know if and how
> often the website and doc is read in other languages than English.

If you come up with a visitors(1) — or similar — command-line that
would produce the stats you want, I guess that sajolida or I can run
it one of these days, and communicate the results to those of us who
want to see them.