Re: [Tails-l10n] Farsi translation Re: Spanish translation

Author: Ali Nikooee
To: Tails localization discussion
CC: Ali Nikooee
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Farsi translation Re: Spanish translation
Thanks.

I do check the Tails and finish non-translated parts.

Let's move to the website. we follow the direction and come back to you if
we have any question :)
https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/translate/with_Git/

As you have mentioned we should see if it will have any problem with RTL
content or not. Let us start a bit and see the result

Moreover, I use my official email for the next contact: ali@???. We
want to spend 2000 euros on translation. If we could save money, we donate
Tails the rest of that.

best,
Ali

Ali Nikooee