Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] anonymous_internet/i2p.de.po

Author: spriver
To: Tails localization discussion
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (review) [de] anonymous_internet/i2p.de.po
Hi,

On 04/24/2015 21:09, Muri Nicanor wrote:
> hi,
>
> On 04/21/2015 09:16 PM, spriver wrote:
>> I translated the I2P page.
>
> i've reviewed the translation, added a sentence and changed a
> little something: https://gitlab.com/muri/tails.git branch:
> muri-t10n/review-de_I2P commit: 9b8ab0fc revied sprivers
> translation, added a sentence ...
>
> cheers, muri ps: i'm not very happy with the phrase 'ist ein
> alternatives anonymisierungsnetzwerk zu tor', it sounds a bit bumpy
> to me, but i didn't come up with something better so its oke with
> me

We could use "ist ein Anonymisierungsnetzwerk das eine Alternative zu
Tor bietet". That's all I could think of. Maybe someone has there
another idea? I changed that now. I also made some small edits.

Another question, how do I add wikipedia links to the German wikipedia?
If there's a possibility I would add the I2P link in German and then I
would commit.

Cheers,

spriver