Re: [Tails-ux] underlay for UX or blueprints

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] underlay for UX or blueprints
Diddly-Squat:
> On Fri, 27 Mar 2015 14:16:15 +0000
> sajolida <sajolida@???> wrote:
>
> Please excuse my ignorance, but in regards to the email below, what are
> the folllowing:
>
> - the assistent

The assistant is a web project that we are working on in 2015, to make
it easier to get started with Tails. More about it on:

- https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/bootstrapping/assistant
- https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8580

We'll update the blueprint heavily in the coming weeks, and I'll ask for
your help on this explicitly regarding wording and terminology at some
point.

> - the underlay

"Underlay" is an ikiwiki technique (and plugin) to have the source code
of two different sources (eg. two different Git repositories) merged
into a single compiled website. But as intrigeri pointed out, this might
not work to solve the problems I pointed out...

> - the blueprint

"Blueprints" are documents that we use to design and elaborate new
features, project, ideas, etc. There are the only section of the website
open for changes online.

- https://tails.boum.org/blueprint

--
sajolida