[Tails-dev] Solidarity-party and material request

Author: julianlauer
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Solidarity-party and material request
Hi there!

We, a student organization at the University of Münster, will throw a
Cryptoparty with help of the CCC Köln-Bonn, which later in the evening,
will include an actual party designed for the support of TOR and TAILS.
We try to gather as much money for donation as possible, by selling
beverages and food and of course taking donations from the crowd in
general.

It would be very nice, if you could help me gathering information
material like flyers, brochures or stickers, which can be given out and
another possible source for donation. Maybe you can send material or
tell me where to get it or download it to print it ourselves.

If you can send some, please write a short mail and I'll write you where
to send the material to.

All the best,
Julian