Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor…

Author: Hadi Rezaee
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor totally works within Iran using Pluggable transports (ScrambleSuit)
Hi guys
I have tested tails testing (the version based on debian jessie) and
It's all good, except the fact that i cannot start orca in the greeter,
apparently there is no sound when the greeter starts up, or something
like that. beside that, I can work with orca and tails' apps well.
I can kind of launch tails without the use of orca on the greeter like
Patrick mentioned, but no way of me starting with obfsproxy.