Re: [Tails-dev] Important tickets with milestone, but withou…

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Important tickets with milestone, but without assignee
bertagaz:
> We might also discuss quickly about that during the monthly meetings, and
> see if someone is interested in working on one or several of this tickets
> for the next release. If not, either postpone them, or maybe move them as
> Hole in the roof tickets after some tries?

Good idea, but in some cases the monthly meeting could come right after
the freeze. We should also have a quite strict criteria for them
(Important + next release) and a process to remember that or put it on
the agenda but that can be a custom Redmine query and a sentence on the
template for the agenda.