[Tails-project] About the 1.3 release notes

Author: DS
To: tails-project
Subject: [Tails-project] About the 1.3 release notes
I was uncertain if you wanted a link to the project management area.
But, it’s public info, correct? And there really are more changes than
were listed in the original version of the release notes, so I figured
the technically oriented may want to know.

I really don't understand what the Keyringer program does? Does it
replace KeyPassX? Why would people need it or use it?

I’m unsure of the intent of the link to learning more (“Learn more about
how to manipulate files with Tor Browser). Why do I want to learn more?
Also, I don't see anything in this link about files or folders which is
the change we’re talking about. I assume that will be changed . . .?

I regards to the Mac and Linux installation processes no longer
requiring the isohybrid command. I assume the command will be removed
from the Mac and Linux instruction pages, which if done, really makes
this addition to release notes somewhat unnecessary.

In regards to the Pidgin configuring info. I don’t understand the
purpose. It is a mandatory change on the user’s part? Is it a security
issue? It needs to be stated why people should, or under what conditions
people should make this change.

I think all good release notes need to include known issues, so I
provided the link to them.

Oh, I noticed the hyperlinks were using wiki markup. I used the actual
URL only because it was readily apparent to me how to do that.