[Tails-ux] Help needed: Nautilus Wipe progress dialog title

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-ux
CC: Colomban Wendling
Subject: [Tails-ux] Help needed: Nautilus Wipe progress dialog title
Hi,

Nautilus Wipe ("right-click -> Wipe" in the file manager) displays
a progress dialog that one can see when wiping large enough files.
Currently, that dialog window's title is "nautilus", and the text
displayed in the dialog is "Wiping files...". I think the title could
be improved. I've been talking with the upstream author (Cc'd) and
he agrees, and came up with a draft patch.

So, I think all we need now is a better title.

I've quickly looked at the GNOME HIG
(https://developer.gnome.org/hig/stable/) and didn't find any guidance
there, but perhaps someone who's willing to spend more time on
it could.

An example I've found is the GNOME archive thing ("right click ->
Extract here"):

- title: Extract Archive
- text in the dialog window: Extracting the files from whatever.tar.gz...

Looks good, so what about using "Wipe Files" as the title, and keeping
"Wiping files..." at the text?