Re: [Tails-l10n] (discuss)[de] Translate "persistent volume"

Author: sycamoreone
To: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] (discuss)[de] Translate "persistent volume"
spriver:
> So everyone was fine with "beständiger Speicherbereich" or
> "beständige Daten/Speicher partition".

In the very beginning of this thread I wrote that the programs are using
the term "permanenter Datenspeicher". This was just wrong.

To get some idea which words are used in the Transifex translations, I
use a crude shell script (attached) to grep through the many branches of
the https://git.torproject.org/translation.git repository. In this case
I should have updated my copy of the repository before searching.

The programs did use "permanenter Datenspeicher" once, but are now using
"beständiger Speicherbereit". I guess this was part of the work u did
for the Transifex translations.

Given this, I would now suggest to stick to this term "beständiger
Speicherbereit".

sycamoreone