Re: [mat-dev] MAT interface

Author: GI Jack
To: mat-dev
Subject: Re: [mat-dev] MAT interface

I'd go the route that gtkash went, make a plugin for all the large and popular filemanagers.

I specificly need this to work on both Gnome(nautilus) and XFCE(thunar), but for everyone else, it should work with unity, cinnamon, mate(some nautilus ports of old versions), KDE(dolphin), and if your feeling good, LXDE(pcmanFM) as well, all have filemanages.