[Tails-dev] [RFC] ISO verification automation proposals

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: sajolida
À: The Tails public development discussion list, giorgio
Nouveaux-sujets: [Tails-dev] [RFC] UX for ISO verification + Tails Installer + full upgrades [was: ISO verification automation proposals]
Sujet: [Tails-dev] [RFC] ISO verification automation proposals
In the process of reworking globally the bootstrapping workflow for
Tails, we brainstormed, together with tchou, on the idea of further
automating the ISO verification process.

This is part of the specification process for the browser extension [1].
So I'm putting Giorgio Maone. Giorgi: I understand that specification is
not on your place, but feel free to comment on this, especially
regarding the technical aspects of it.

All this is in the "Automation proposal" section of our messy blueprint:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/bootstrapping_workflow/#index2h2

So please have a look, especially if your better than us at threat
modeling, cross-platform software, browser extensions, or flowcharts :)

PS: I'm not sending this to tails-ux to avoid cross-posting and because
I think that this is more technical than UX as of now.

[1]: https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/download_extension/

--
sajolida