Re: [Tails-dev] Slides (and other promotion material) repo?

Supprimer ce message

Répondre à ce message
Auteur: intrigeri
À: The Tails public development discussion list
Sujet: Re: [Tails-dev] Slides (and other promotion material) repo?
hi,

sajolida wrote (27 Jan 2015 20:31:03 GMT) :
> We could also use the "underlay" plugin of ikiwiki to combine both Git
> repos to have them compiled as part a single website by ikiwiki.

Great idea! I assume it'll be a bit more work for root@??? to set
this up, but if they're fine with that, I love it.

I'll assume that you agree with the general idea, given you're looking
for technical solutions :)

> I'll also reduce /blueprint/logo which is 10M right now: #8813.

I don't really get what problem you're trying to solve here:

* we don't ship /blueprint/ on the ISO
* we don't care about +/- 10MB on our live website
* removing files from Git won't change anything wrt. the speed of
cloning or pushing

=> maybe what you really want is to tell us on #6277 which files
should be removed from the Git history?