Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording

Author: sajolida
To: Tails user experience & user interface design
Subject: Re: [Tails-ux] Greeter: wording
spencerone@???:
> 'Start TAILS' is beautiful!

You convinced me on this one as well! I created a ticket to change that
on the mockups:

https://labs.riseup.net/code/issues/8776

Also note, regarding the process, that the currently consensual mockups
for the new Greeter are not the ones sent by tchou on the mailing list
but the ones that are available on that blueprint:

https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/greeter_revamp_UI

tchou proposed a new structure for those screens but Alan and I
questioned that.

Also note that the content of the different steps of the "guided
configuration" still have to be clarified before we can work on the
wording in more details. So don't kill yourself on that yet.

But feel free to propose wordings improvements to the "1st screen" and
"advanced configuration".

--
sajolida