Re: [Tails-dev] Grsync as backup tool for Tails

Author: orsoni@gmail.com
To: matsa
CC: tails-dev, Piero Orsoni
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Grsync as backup tool for Tails
Hello!

Here some observations:

- "those lines" links to a 404.
- "grsync should check if enough space is available on the destination
before running": since grsync doesn't necessarily have access to the
destination directory (rsync does) there is no general method of doing
this. It could be done for "local" folders but it would be a trick. Unless
rsync provides a specific functionality that I do not know of.......
- "grsync should ask for confirmation when the option "Delete on the
destination" is activated": we could build a list of options that need
confirmation, currently none does.
- "when user double-click on a .grsync file, a window appears to confirm
which file to open. This may be confusing.": I thought that worked, maybe
the .desktop or whatever gui file needs updating

Cheers!

--
Piero Orsoni
orsoni@???