Re: [Tails-dev] tails design

Author: intrigeri
To: jfugueiidhjeudijeje38385883
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] tails design
tauls lovely user wrote (09 Jan 2015 14:06:28 GMT) :
> Plese use windows10 (8)design in the standard!!

Interestingly, we're regularly asked to make Tails' Camouflage mode
look like ancient Windows (e.g. XP). And now we're also asked to make
it look like the latest Windows in its most modern mode. Yay.

If/when the new Windows desktop mode gets more widespread than the old
ones, I guess we could either cheat and set the background picture to
something that looks like the attachement sent by "tauls lovely user",
or find/create a GNOME Shell extension to get e.g. an Activities view
that looks like it.

Anyway. Nothing to do right now, IMO.