[Tails-dev] quto; qted testing [was: feature/6880-torsocks-…

Author: Alan
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] quto; qted testing [was: feature/6880-torsocks-2, aka. drop Polipo and install torsocks 2.0]
Hi,

intrigeri:
> Alan wrote (25 Dec 2014 16:39:02 GMT) :
> > I only did manual test of the modified applications
> > and random other internet applications as I still don't have a
> > reliable automated testing setup. If someone wants to run the
> > automated test suite on current devel taht would be awesome.
>
> Tails 1.3 is scheduled to be released on 2015-02-24. Maybe you'll find
> time to get yourself an automated testing setup by then?

I's not a matter of time: as we had the occasion to see earlier, I
have a "working" setup but I get more or less random failures and I have
no idea what to change to solve them. So my setup is useless.

If one of the test suite experts have time to try to debug that I'd be
glad to work on it but honestly I have no idea where to start.

Cheers