Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/6880-torsocks-2…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/6880-torsocks-2, aka. drop Polipo and install torsocks 2.0
Alan wrote (25 Dec 2014 16:39:02 GMT) :
>> [Please don't start the very same discussion in two places at the same
>> time, it becomes really confusing as soon as someone replies in one
>> place, and someone (possibly else) replies in the other. Thanks!]
>>
> Do you prefer email or the ticket?

Until we've finally taken the needed steps so that people can easily
follow pull requests on Redmine (and know that it's happening there),
I think we should stick to email.

I think it's also OK to discuss on Redmine, and drop a note on the
email thread to make it clear where the discussion is happening.