Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/6880-torsocks-2…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/6880-torsocks-2, aka. drop Polipo and install torsocks 2.0
Hi,

Alan wrote (23 Dec 2014 16:45:22 GMT) :
> I checked the diff and tested wget, APT, Totem and GnuPG that all
> work fine under experimental. Tickets and design doc liiks fine too.

Cool, thanks for the review!

Please test the branch once merged into devel before pushing the final
merge, as various unrelated stuff has started accumulating
in experimental.

> The only issue blocking the merge are useless unset lines in wget
> wrapper: [...]

Answered on the ticket, reassigned to you.

[Please don't start the very same discussion in two places at the same
time, it becomes really confusing as soon as someone replies in one
place, and someone (possibly else) replies in the other. Thanks!]

Woohoo, Polipo going away :)