Re: [Tails-dev] Windows camouflage for Jessie/GNOME shell

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Windows camouflage for Jessie/GNOME shell
Alan:

>>> I can do a blueprint specifying the must and extras.
>>
>> Awesome!
>>
> Please review

I reviewed your draft and fixed a bunch of language issues.

> https://tails.boum.org/blueprint/update_camouflage_for_jessie/.
> Once it is agreed next step is to issue a blog post about this.

In the blog post it would be useful to make it more clear if we can give
money for this work. I bet that the kind of people that will answer will
change quite much. We will also need to point the relevant GNOME
communities to it, to make it so we receive proposals from better
qualified people.

--
sajolida