Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] window-picker-applet packaging
Hi,

intrigeri wrote (25 Nov 2014 20:54:39 GMT) :
> And now, we're doomed to maintain our own package until Tails is based
> on Jessie (e.g. we're not benefiting from the many bugfixes we've sent
> upstream). Volunteers? Alan, U, others?

Here's one last ping, and then I'll give up on trying to make any
sense of how we've been handling this w-p-a thing (and let's be more
careful in the future when merging emergency last-minute changes,
based on commitment to fix things up later: our collective track
record is very poor in this respect IMO).