Re: [Tails-dev] Tails and forensics

Author: Austin Hartzheim
To: tails-dev
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Tails and forensics
Jacob Appelbaum:

> I'd like to attain and verify the files myself. Could you put them
> online somewhere for me to mirror them?

I've uploaded the ISO and signature files here:
http://austinhartzheim.me/tmp/tails/

Two small changes:

I think I ran isohybrid on my 0.22.1~rc1 ISO because my pre-upload
signature check failed. I excluded that version.

I managed to find a 0.17.2 ISO and signature, which was not on my
previous list. I have included those files.

I'll try to host these for a while, but my web host might complain
about the disk usage spike. Assume that the access is temporary; I'll
make alternate arrangements for these files if need be.

- ---

Also, if you would like some help with extracting the torrent files
from the Git repository, I should have some time Tuesday/Wednesday
(UTC) to grab those. Let me know if you want help with that.

Austin