[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.2.2] bugfix/7644-remove-mount…

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge: 1.2.2] bugfix/7644-remove-mounted-image-from-vagrant-build-box
Hi,

I've uploaded a new Vagrant basebox which fixes the tiny issue described
in #7644. It's just a hacked version of the old basebox -- see the
message in commit 2a0ca9e for details. One result is that the version
reported inside the VM, e.g. in the hostname, stays the same as the old
buildbox, and that's why I haven't updated `VIRTUAL_MACHINE_HOSTNAME` in
`vagrant/lib/tails_build_settings.rb`.

To test, checkout this branch and simply run `rake build` and the new
basebox should be downloaded. Well, if you already have built Tails from
the Git tree used, you must first rename/remove `vagrant/.vagrant` so
your old setup isn't used.

Any takers? KillYourTV?

Cheers!