Re: [Tails-dev] Building with Vagrant (doc update)

Author: anonym
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Building with Vagrant (doc update)
On 25/11/14 02:58, Kill Your TV wrote:

> The versions of Vagrant which are currently in Debian are not suitable
> for building Tails using Vagrant. The version in Wheezy is too old and
> the version in Jessie/Sid is too new. The build page advises to install
> Vagrant from Jessie but this cannot work.
>
> A working Vagrant can be installed from snapshot.d.o. Perhaps the
> attached patch against master would be a decent way to address this
> problem until either Tails' vagrant setup is updated (or replaced?).

Thanks! I applied it, but I updated to vagrant_1.4.3+dfsg1-3_all.deb
since it's newest version, which I've been using for almost two months.
And I had to separate the wheezy specific instructions you added from
the commands used to start the build (which also applies to jessie) in
commit 836f45b.

Cheers!