Re: [Tails-l10n] Advice on ikiwiki multi-language

Author: intrigeri
To: Hugo Roy
CC: tails-l10n
Subject: Re: [Tails-l10n] Advice on ikiwiki multi-language
Hi,

[please drop tails-l10n from the Cc list when replying. thanks!]

Hugo Roy wrote (15 Nov 2014 16:46:33 GMT) :
> First, let me apologise for using this list about something which
> is a bit off-topic, but this looked like the right place to ask
> for this advice.

Indeed, you got the original author of the PO plugin here :)

> However, I'm struggling with several issues because of the PO
> plugin that I'm using to enable translations. For instance,
> creating "Discussion" pages has become impossible (see
> https://www.branchable.com/bugs/_Discussion_page_not_created_/
> where ikiwiki's author says that the PO plugin is “buggy”).

Do your discussion pages match the po_translatable_pages pagespec?
I suspect the PO plugin doesn't work well if that's the case.

> I would be very glad to hear about your solution to this problem
> as it seems that you've been able to fix it for Tails' website.

We're using stock ikiwiki (generally from Debian unstable, I think),
so we've got no special fix here.