[Tails-l10n] Advice on ikiwiki multi-language

Author: Hugo Roy
To: tails-l10n
Subject: [Tails-l10n] Advice on ikiwiki multi-language
Hello,

First, let me apologise for using this list about something which
is a bit off-topic, but this looked like the right place to ask
for this advice.

I see that Tails' website use ikiwiki and it has a good
translation system.

I have been trying to use ikiwiki myself with translations for the
User Data Manifesto. You can see the wiki at:
http://udm.branchable.com/

However, I'm struggling with several issues because of the PO
plugin that I'm using to enable translations. For instance,
creating "Discussion" pages has become impossible (see
https://www.branchable.com/bugs/_Discussion_page_not_created_/
where ikiwiki's author says that the PO plugin is “buggy”).

I would be very glad to hear about your solution to this problem
as it seems that you've been able to fix it for Tails' website.

I am not on the list, feel free to contact me off-list about this
so that we don't bother the actual localisation work of Tails.

Thank you,

Hugo

--
Hugo Roy – Free Software Foundation Europe https://fsfe.org/about/roy