Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: the compromised keyboard AND the passph…

Author: intrigeri
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] Fwd: the compromised keyboard AND the passphrase of the persistence
Hi,

Ilia Alexeev wrote (18 Nov 2014 01:38:28 GMT) :
>> > ​Is it possible to do semi-login (quasi-login) ​
>>
>> > ​after the password was entered by Florence? Can you realize such detour?

I doubt we can get Florence in a usable state early enough in the
login process. And anyway, I'm pretty sure that implementing this
semi-login idea would require way more time/energy than fixing the
actual problem, that is the lack of a virtual keyboard (and
accessibility tools in general) in the Greeter.