[Tails-dev] I2P isolation vs usability

Author: sajolida
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: [Tails-dev] I2P isolation vs usability
Hey,

Several users asked about the new isolation of I2P. Now that I2P runs in
a dedicated browser, from inside a chroot, I understand that the same
warning than from the Unsafe Browser applies:

« As a consequence, if you download files using the Unsafe Browser it is
not possible to access them outside of the Unsafe Browser itself. »

Does that mean that people are not supposed to download or upload their
personal files to I2P? I tried myself and couldn't find a way to do it.

I think that this is an important usability issue, no?

--
sajolida