[Tails-dev] Pushed build fixes to stable & devel

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] Pushed build fixes to stable & devel
Hi,

today the build was broken in two ways:

  * as reported by Kill Your TV, the Tor Browser tarballs are not
    available anymore from the temporary URL we were fetching it from;
    addressed in commit 42cf541
  * as expected, Linux 3.16-3 was removed from sid; addressed in
    commit b010387, but the longer-term fix belongs to #8249, assigned
    to anonym who's aware of the situation and has a WIP branch

I've pushed these fixes directly to our stable & devel branches, in
order to unblock the development process (last time something similar
occurred, I had to wait too long for my taste until the bugfix branch
was merged, and I don't want to go through it again, especially since
the 2nd breakage was fully expected and I have kept the RM aware of it
all along the process that lead to it).

Anyway: please review :)