[Tails-dev] I got tails running on a Mac

Author: Adam Privette
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] I got tails running on a Mac
Hi, this is probably something well known, however when I was looking for this info I couldn’t find it anywhere. I was trying to set up a Tails USB on my Mac and it wouldn’t work when I followed the instructions here- https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/input/ <https://tails.boum.org/contribute/how/input/>. What I did was I burned a CD of tails, which I had no problem booting on my Mac, and used the cloning utility to create a Tails USB from there which booted perfectly without even using rEFIt / rEFInd (actually when I used rEFInd it didn’t work). Anyway, might be useful info to include on the website.
Thanks for your work!
-Adam