Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor…

Author: Patrick ZAJDA
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor totally works within Iran using Pluggable transports (ScrambleSuit)
Hi,
Le 01/11/2014 23:42, Hadi Rezaee a écrit :
> What do you think, Should i download both of them, and with a help of
> a sighted person launch Orca and test both of them?

You can boot on the Tails device, press enter after some second to close
the greeter because no solution to launch Orca from it, wait some
second, press alt+f2, wait for one or two seconds than type orca then
press enter.
By this way, I can launch Orca to use Tails.
Sure it is approximative, but no sighted person required.

[A little bit off topic @intrigeri]
During Tails hackfest, I said Orca was not launched on login screen. It
was a mistake from me, it works well.
This topic remind it to me.
[/off topic]

Regards,