Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor…

Author: Hadi Rezaee
To: The Tails public development discussion list
Subject: Re: [Tails-dev] State of TAILS accessibility with Orca; Tor totally works within Iran using Pluggable transports (ScrambleSuit)
Hi intrigeri

BTW, I Don't know how can i selectively quote you like you do in your
mails :(

Regarding the firefox issues, I will for sure test the new version. When
my brother launched tails for me and we did find out that we have a
successful connection to Tor, we were excited so my feedback was a bit
rushed.
I also think that he used the obfs3 feature, I need to ask him once
more what he did on the start. the scramblesuit test on tor was done by
myself on windows.

Regarding Thunderbird, I believe that it's generally an Orca issue that
is not fixed on Debian Wheezy and it is fixed on Debian Jessie, in
orca 3.14. not in tails I guess. I'll have to send a mail to debian
accessibility mailingList to see if this problem is on my end or not.

From what i got from your mails, Both tails v1.2 and tails unstable
(based on next Debian version) do not have a HotKey for launching Orca
on the greeter.
What do you think, Should i download both of them, and with a help of a
sighted person launch Orca and test both of them?
If i get the time this weak, I will try to do this and write a
not-rushed feedback.

Thanks!
Hadi