[Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/6623-wget-socks

Author: intrigeri
To: tails-dev
Subject: [Tails-dev] [review'n'merge:1.3] feature/6623-wget-socks
Hi,

featured/6623-wget-socks makes wget use the Tor SOCKS proxy directly.
One more step before we can remove Polipo!

Tested manually. Not found anything in our automated test suite that
uses wget, but who knows. Merged into experimental, so it'll
incidentally be tested when anonym or I run the test suite on ISO
images built from there.

Please review'n'merge into devel.

Not bothered writing a test case, although one should be welcome.
This could be a very good occasion for anyone who wants to start
writing tests (Kill Your TV, I'm thinking of you again ;)